Non Ionic Silicon Spreader is a superior wetting agent, spreading, developed to improve the wetting, and penetration of chemicals. It helps crops by reducing the surface tension to a very low level, resulting in a rapid wetting cum spreading on leaves. When incorporated in formulations, near complete coverage of leaf is achieved. The Non Ionic Silicon Spreader facilitates uptake of chemicals into the plant tissue. It can also be used as an ingredient in pesticide formulations, or at times, as a tank mix adjuvant for foliar applied chemicals.
Benefits of Non Ionic Silicon Spreader:
- Silicon super spreader is a specially formulated possessing a low molecular weight non-ionic silicon polyether surfactant.
- It is versatile and helps enhance the performance of agriculture chemicals. The broadleaf herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and plant growth regulators that are water soluble have increased performance.
- Silicone super spreader is extremely cost effective, as it is designed to work efficiently and economically.
- Hydros (Silicon Spreader/Surfactant)
- Appearance and colour: Clear to off white liquid
- 5 ml per 15 lit spray for pump (tank)
- Usage rates are dependent on crop and spray volume.
Crops: Cotton, Paddy, sugarcane, vegetables, wheat, oilseeds.