Zinc Solubilizing biofertilizer (Gomaxx-ZSB) is made from zinc solubilizing bacteria. The most important micronutrient for plants is zinc. This component constitutes different types of enzyme systems for energy production and growth regulations. The deficiency of this micronutrient can cause accountable yield losses. Gomaxx-ZSB is a complete solution for zinc-deficient soil containing microbes that solubilize the zinc in the soil and makes it available to the plants. The microbes also secrets some novel zinc molecules which are easily able to enter the plant system and work.
Method of application:
- Seed Treatment
- Make a slurry of 250gm of granular GOMAXX-ZSB or 100 ml liquid GOMAXX-ZSB with 500ml water.
- Coat seeds are required for 1 acre with slurry homogeneously and dry in shade before sowing.
- Mix 2- 4Kg granular GOMAXX-ZSB or 500ml - 1lt liquid GOMAXX-ZSB in 100Kg of well-decomposed farmyard manure.
- Blend the mixture well and broadcast it over one acre of land before last plowing or first irrigation.
- Take 500 gm of granular GOMAXX-ZSB or 200 ml liquid GOMAXX-ZSB in 10 lit water and mix properly.
- Dip the roots (titled material) in this solution for 30 min before sowing in the field.
- Dilute 5kg/0.5-1liter of GOMAXX-ZSB in 100 liters of chemicals-free, good quality water.
- Filter the mixture with a clean cloth, use the filtered solution in drip irrigation for one acre.
- For fruits, nursery, or other plants- 2-3ml per plant.
- Banana, Cane, Cotton, Cereals, Pulses, Oil Seeds, Fruits, Vegetables and all crops.
Country of Origin
Made in India